Welcome to our new web site!
To give our readers a chance to experience all that our new website has to offer, we have made all content freely avaiable, through October 1, 2018.
During this time, print and digital subscribers will not need to log in to view our stories or e-editions.
The Manning Fire Department and the Manning Police Department responded to a fire at Cambridge Court Apartments about 7:30 p.m. Wednesday. According to reports, a pot was left on the stove too long and caught fire. There was minimal damage to the apartment.