Some more rain in the weekend forecast

Posted
  The possibility of more rain this afternoon is about 40 percent, according to the National Weather Service. Drizzly rain  is likely tonight, mainly before midnight. Cloud cover will continue, with lows in the high 40s and winds out of the north at 15 to 21 mph. Chance of precipitation increases to 60 percent this evening. For Easter Sunday, there's a chance of showers, mainly between 3 and 4 p.m., with a high of 65. Winds reaching 20 mph will flow from the north, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Chance of rain drops to 30 percent Sunday night.    

Comments

No comments on this story | Please log in to comment by clicking here
Please log in or register to add your comment