COLUMBIA, S.C. — DHEC provides weekly updates for COVID-19 vaccine clinics and testing opportunities in the Pee Dee Region (Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Florence, Georgetown, Horry, Lee, Marion, Marlboro, Sumter, and Williamsburg counties).
DHEC supports the CDC's recommendation to use the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines over Janssen. The Janssen vaccine will still be offered for those who prefer it, but Moderna and Pfizer are showing to be more effective with less harmful side effects.
COVID-19 vaccines are safe, effective, and free. They reduce people’s risk of getting severely ill from COVID-19. The Pfizer vaccine is now available for ages 5 and up.
- Booster shots are now available and are encouraged. Learn more about who should get a booster and when.
- A completed vaccination series is highly effective in preventing severe cases of COVID-19, and a booster shot with either brand will further stave off the virus and its variants, including Delta, Omicron and others
More vaccine information can be found on scdhec.gov/vaxfacts.
DHEC Vaccine Clinics
COVID-19 vaccinations are free. You won't pay deductibles, co-insurance, or co-payments. Walk-ins welcome or make an appointment for a DHEC clinic by clicking here or calling 866-365-8110. Pfizer now offered at all locations.
- Monday March 7, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Bethel Baptist Church, 2401 Bethel Church Rd., Sumter, SC 29154 (Pfizer/Pediatric Pfizer)
The week of March 7-11, the following health departments will administer Moderna, Pfizer and Pediatric Pfizer vaccines from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.:
- Chesterfield Health Department, 203 N. Page St., Chesterfield, SC 29709
- Clarendon Health Department, 110 E. Boyce St., Manning, SC 29102
- Conway Health Department, 1931 Industrial Park Rd., Conway, SC 29526
- Darlington County Health Department, 305 Russell St., Darlington, SC 29532
- Dillon County Health Department, 201 W. Hampton St., Dillon, SC 29536
- Florence County Health Department, 145 E. Cheves St., Florence, SC 29506
- Georgetown Health Department, 531 Lafayette Circle, Georgetown, SC 29440
- Hartsville Health Department, 13 E. Camden Ave., Hartsville, SC 29550
- Lake City Health Department, 137 N. Acline Ave., Lake City, SC 29560
- Lee County Health Department, 810 Brown St., Bishopville, SC 29010
- Marion County Health Department, 206 Airport Ct., Suite B, Mullins, SC 29574
- Marlboro County Health Department, 711 S. Parsonage St., Bennettsville, SC 29512
- Myrtle Beach Health Department, 700 21st Ave. N., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Sumter County Health Department, 105 N. Magnolia St., Sumter, SC 29150
- Williamsburg County Health Department, 520 Thurgood Marshall Hwy., Suite A, Kingstree, SC 29556