1. Introductory Remarks
3. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Approval of Agenda
May 9, 2022, Regular Council Meeting Agenda
5. Approval of Minutes
Minutes for the Regular Council Meeting, which was held on Monday, April 11, 2022.
6. Service Awards Recognition – Linda Lemon
1. Presented to Mr. Ira Witherspoon - Chairman Dwight L. Stewart, Jr.
2. Clarendon Behavioral Health - Ms. Natalie Gray – CEO & Ms. Caroline Grant – Prevention Spec.
3. Mr. Baynard Woods
8. Request from Clarendon County Fire Rescue – Chief Michael Johnson
A request to consider authoring the donation of an old ambulance from Clarendon County Fire
Rescue to the South Carolina Fire Academy EMT Program.
9. Proclamation- Administrator David Epperson
A Proclamation in Recognition of May 15-21, as Emergency Medical Services Week.
10. Americans with Disabilities Act Policy – Mr. Ted Felder
Consideration of updating the Grievance Procedure under the Americans with Disabilities Act Policy
11. Ordinance 2022-02
Consideration of Third and Final Reading of Ordinance 2022-02 - TO AUTHORIZING A REFERENDUM
ACCORDING TO SOUTH CAROLINA CODE ANNOTATED SECTION 4-9-10 TO DETERMINE
WHETHER THE COUNTY SHOULD MAINTAIN OR CHANGE ITS PRESENT COUNTY COUNCIL
ELECTION DISTRICTS AND COMPOSITION; AND PROVIDING FOR RELATED MATTERS.
12. Public Hearing – Ordinance 2022-07
An Ordinance - TO CREATE AND ESTABLISH A SPECIAL TAX DISTRICT IN CLARENDON
COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA, TO BE KNOWN AS CLARENDON COUNTY LIBRARY SERVICES
SPECIAL TAX DISTRICT; TO DEFINE DISTRICT’S AREA AND BOUNDARIES; TO AUTHORIZE
THE ANNUAL LEVY AND COLLECTION OF TAXES AND THE IMPOSITION AND COLLECTION
OF FEES FOR DISTRICT’S OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE AND REPAYMENT OF ANY
BONDS; TO AUTHORIZE THE ISSUANCE AND DELIVERY OF GENERAL OBLIGATION BONDS
BY CLARENDON COUNTY, SOUTH CAROLINA, OR REVENUE BONDS PAYABLE FROM THE
IMPOSITION OF COLLECTION OF FEES RELATED TO THE DISTRICT, THE PROCEEDS OF
WHICH WILL BE USED TO PURCHASE EQUIPMENT AND FACILITIES FOR DISTRICT; AND
OTHER RELATED MATTERS.
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here