District 3 registration Tuesday, Wednesday

by | August 1, 2016 7:21 pm

Clarendon School District 3 will hold registration for the 2016-17 school year from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 2 and 1-6 p.m. Aug. 3 in the cafeteria of East Clarendon High School. Students enrolling for the first time need to bring a copy of the child’s birth certificate, immunization records, proof of residence and Medicaid card (if applicable). Students with a change of address or student who own land in Clarendon District 3 need to bring proof of residence. The following are acceptable documentation of proof of residence. Two evidences of residency are required.
* Current utility bill (within the last 30 days) displaying service address and parent/guardian billing name
* Closing statement or current mortgage statement for primary residence which shows the property address
* Current signed lease agreement with name and phone number of landlord
* Most recent state or federal income tax return
* Current paid tax receipt on real estate owned by child
* Copy of the deed on real estate owned by child
* Current statement from DSS or other governmental agency which proves residency of the parent/legal guardian
* Current paycheck stub with address of residency
* Copy of parent/legal guardian current drivers license
* In the case of a parent/legal guardian and child residing at a particular address with another adult, a Notarized Residency Affidavit and two proofs of said adult’s residence (two on list above)

No comments yet.

The comments are closed.


© Copyright 2019 | Manning Live