CCGOP Meeting Agenda 4/12/18
by Submitted via Email | April 12, 2018 4:02 pm
Last Updated: April 13, 2018 at 3:16 pm
Doors open at 6 p.m..
Supper at 6:30 p.m. Pastor John Matthews will bless the food. Donations accepted for the supper will be given to the Ladies’ Auxiliary for their charity. While a donation is encouraged, it is not necessary.
Meeting to begin at 7 p.m., if possible. We will try and end before 8 p.m. We have folks from Greenville, Aiken, Lexington, Florence and Rock Hill that need to drive back home.
- Greetings by Clarendon GOP Chairman Moye Graham.
- Opening prayer by Sumter Graham, WCGOP.
- Pledge of Allegiance led by CCGOP 3rd District Vice Chair Harry DeVoe.
- Republican Creed recited by CCGOP Executive Committeewoman Cindy Risher.
- CCGOP Community Report by CCGOP Secretary/Treasurer June Brailsford.
- Recognition of guests, members, VIPs and welcoming by Moye Graham.
- First Speaker – South Carolina GOP Young Republicans National Committeewoman and Aiken County Young Republicans Chairwoman Kelly Pumphrey;
- Second Speaker – Lexington County Young Republicans Vice-Chairwoman and former mayoral candidate of the city of Chapin Shayla Flores;
- McMaster for Governor Pee Dee And Grand Strand Field Director Cody Simpson of the Home Branch area;
- York County GOP Chairman and York County Young Republicans Chairman Tyler Griffin;
- Open for CCGOP chairman
- South C; arolina Young Republicans Chairman and Aiken native Sean Pumphrey
- South Carolina GOP 3rd Vice-Chairman Alan Morgan of Greenville;
- South Carolina Young Republicans Political Director Emory Roberts;
- There will be no Q&A. Please feel free to hang out and speak after the meeting is closed. We will have a nursery, if needed, for kids.Feel free to bring your children as we love young Republicans. The Sunday school room will be available for kids and will have adult Christian Supervision. Your child will be safe with us or with you. Your choice.
- Chairman Moye Graham closing remarks.
- Meeting will be closed by Bobby Lambert the CCGOP First District Chairman and will be seconded by Al Risher, CCGOP Precinct One President.