Easton Oliver Branham

by | August 4, 2016 12:25 pm

Easton Oliver Branham, 2, beloved son of Jeffrey Otto Branham and Heather Atkinson Branham, passed away Wednesday, August 3, 2016, at McLeod Hospital (PICU).

Easton was born December 18, 2013, in Sumter. He loved dirt bikes, dinosaurs, sharks and books of all kinds. He was a very vibrant child and he had a light about him that touched many lives.

Surviving besides his parents of Manning are a big brother, Holden Otto Branham; a baby sister due in October; paternal grandparents, Jeff and Renee Branham of Greeleyville; maternal grandmother, Chris Ridgill of Manning and maternal grandfather, Stephen Atkinson of Greeleyville; two maternal great grandmothers, Christine Ridgill of Manning and Sue Atkinson of Greeleyville; and a number of aunts, uncles and cousins.

A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Saturday, August 6, 2016, at Manning First Baptist Church with Rev. Nick Erickson officiating. Burial will follow in Oak Grove Cemetery.

Pallbearers will be Joseph Hardin, Thomas Mouzon, Wade Greene and Brandon Atkinson.

Visitation will be 6 to 8 p.m. Friday, August 5, 2016, at Stephens Funeral Home and at other times at the residence, 655 Woodside Drive, Manning.

The family would like to thank all of the Williamsburg County first responders and the doctors and nurses of the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit of McLeod Hospital.

Memorials may be made to Stephens Funeral Home to help the family with funeral expenses.

Stephens Funeral Home & Crematory, 304 N. Church Street, Manning, is in charge of arrangements, (803) 435-2179. www.stephensfuneralhome.org​

1. Comment by Moye Graham

August 4, 2016 at 13:34

This is just really sad. Prayers for the family.

2. Comment by Melissa L. Harrington

August 4, 2016 at 13:41

I am so sorry for your tragic loss. We all prayed that Eastons healing would take place here, but God had other plans. He truly had all the characteristics of an angel. He wasn’t sent to stay. He was too precious for this world. He had Heavenly business to tend to. How blessed we all were to have our hearts touched by this beautiful angel, either in person, or through spirit. My heart breaks for all of you today. I prayed without ceasing for Easton, and I continue to for each of you. I pray for peace and comfort and strength for all of you. Easton is with you every minute in spirit, and praise God, one day, you will hold him again. I love you all, and may God fill you with His presence.

3. Comment by Michelle

August 4, 2016 at 18:38

Words cannot express how much we’re praying for your strength, Angels are sent to us to bring us closer together, Easton was that Angel, “mission complete “…. Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal. Look to Heaven from whence your help comes from. We love you all, GOD’S Face shine upon you all. Deacon Herman (Mojo) & Michelle Preston

4. Comment by Carol Bishop

August 4, 2016 at 19:22

Praying for your comfort. Xoxo

5. Comment by Pastor Myra Pearson

August 4, 2016 at 19:45

Praying for you all your family as God keeps you.

6. Comment by robertha davis

August 4, 2016 at 20:21

Sincere condolences in your time of bereavement.please READ: JOHN 5 :28,29 ALSO REVELATION 21:4. We are praying for your family.

7. Comment by Nancy Teter

August 4, 2016 at 21:06

Hello,
    You do not know me personally , but a FB friend had postings up for prayers for your little guy a couple times, I was praying very hard. I seen yesterday that he had passed. And I’m so so sorry. I lost my husband this year. And I have kids of my own. He reminds me of one of them so much. I know that no words probably help right now.
    And you will always miss him. But I know he is one of the brightest shining Angels right now. And I also read you are expecting another! Everyone grieves their own way and at their own pace.
    I pray for your family to get through this together and for that beautiful little spirit.!
    God Bless!
    Nancy

8. Comment by Anita Hearon

August 5, 2016 at 02:24

Prayers for everyone and so so sorry for your loss.
    May God give you and your family the strength and courage needed during this difficult time.
    Anita

9. Comment by Amanda Cherry

August 5, 2016 at 07:08

I saw a friend’s share of one of the posts requesting prayers, and I prayed so hard for you. My heart breaks for you and I am sending you love and light, now and over the coming days and years. I’m so sorry.

10. Comment by Deb Farmer

August 5, 2016 at 13:17

Praying for you all. Deb Farmer

11. Comment by Belinda

August 6, 2016 at 02:03

I am sorry for your loss. I prayed for him and everyone involved and still am praying. I have never lost a child that had already made it here but I have lost one that didn’t never make it here. I can’t imagine the pain you are going through, but I know the pain of losing a child. There are no words that will make it better. I will not say in time it will get better because it doesn’t. You just learn to live with it. I pray God brings you some kind of peace. He was a beautiful little boy and he is now a beautiful angel. I will be praying for all involved.

;